Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"hey i saw that preview"

Go down 
+2
VelvetRainDrops
Tamran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

"hey i saw that preview" Empty
PostSubject: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:34 pm

so at the car show yesterday shawn was wearing his twilight shirt. my bro in law saw it and goes "hey i saw that movie preview last night when i was at the movies" i go what?! i go how long was it. he goes ohh it wasn't long at all. just a real short clip and at the bottom saying when it came out. he goes it looks cool, i might go see it. i was Shocked for real?! he goes sure.. i then began to tell him how it was based on this book..blah blah blah.. ya know the series.. what's it's about. he goes really? a book. i go yep.. i go but really just seeing that little clip you'd go see it. he goes sure.. it looked pretty good. this coming from someone that knows nothing of it and only saw a 30 second clip. which didn't give away much. but something about it caught his eye.

i really hope that more people feel that way. i know the fans will make it good, but they so need regular people to go this. i can't wait to see the official trailer! i'm about to lose my damn mind to see how the put it out there for people to gain interest!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:05 pm

I hear ya. Cause everytime I see the chip on you tube...i'm like awwwwwww Love stories.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 am

AWWWWWWWW!! thats good!! i wonder what caught his eye...hmmm maybe edward...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:30 am

obsessed wrote:
AWWWWWWWW!! thats good!! i wonder what caught his eye...hmmm maybe edward...

Haha thats too funny...
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:37 am

I was re watching a trailer on Youtube last week & my cousin came in & had a nose at what I was watching, He said he wouldnt mind seeing it as well !
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 pm

i love that! 2 guys that would go and see it. i thought girls would have to drag their men to see it..lmao
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:32 pm

He really liked what he saw of the fight scene, I explained that its kind of a love story but he said from what he saw of the fight it'd be worth watching ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:51 pm

hahaha i think if somebody would tell me they saw the trailer i would ask which movie they watched and would go myself just to see the trailer in the cinema. LMAO yeah i need help. I really hope that a lot more ppl will want to watch it. people who havent seen the movie. thats awesome to hear that guys think that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:10 pm

If I go my hubby will go....dunno if he will enjoy it. He went with me six times to see Step Up....So I think he can handle this movie
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Nadine wrote:
hahaha i think if somebody would tell me they saw the trailer i would ask which movie they watched and would go myself just to see the trailer in the cinema. LMAO yeah i need help. I really hope that a lot more ppl will want to watch it. people who havent seen the movie. thats awesome to hear that guys think that.

dude don't worry I'd do the same thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Thank god i am not the only crazy one. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
If I go my hubby will go....dunno if he will enjoy it. He went with me six times to see Step Up....So I think he can handle this movie

6 times!>!?!??!?! hahaha are you serious? lol i saw it 3 but 6? lol thats too funny....

Nadine wrote:

And i know that the trailor is going to be showing during the previews of "Sexdrive" and i think im going to go see that just for the trailor!!! lol and it looks funny but i wouldnt have wanted to see it until i heard twilight will be in the previews!!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:26 am

[quote="obsessed"]
VelvetRainDrops wrote:

6 times!>!?!??!?! hahaha are you serious? lol i saw it 3 but 6? lol thats too funny....
[quote]

Hey what can I say, I love me some Channing Tatum! He just takes my breath away.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 am

VelvetRainDrops wrote:

Hey what can I say, I love me some Channing Tatum! He just takes my breath away.

haha Channing Tatum is a hottie i gotta say...
and like 5 of my friends that know im obsessed with twilight because of my wall covered in twilight (lol) asked me how many times im going to see twilight....i have no idea how to answer! i'll prolly see it lik 10 times!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:06 pm

[quote="VelvetRainDrops"][quote="obsessed"]
VelvetRainDrops wrote:

Quote :

God I love him !
Im a see my fav films several times at the movies kinda gal too !
Its always so much better at the cinema, I know I shall be seeing Twilight several times when it comes out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "hey i saw that preview"   "hey i saw that preview" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"hey i saw that preview"
Page 1 of 1