Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discount for golf Mizuno MP-69 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritablack
Bitten

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-12-14

Discount for golf Mizuno MP-69 Irons  Empty
PostSubject: Discount for golf Mizuno MP-69 Irons    Discount for golf Mizuno MP-69 Irons  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:29 am

When it comes to the Mizuno MP-69 Irons, you first see the exquisite design with the traditional MP style. They are acclaimed as one of the iconic muscleback lineup, The thin top line, curved back line and redesigned sole gives these golf clubs for sale its sexy and distinctive look. Blade style irons look good in general, but in all honesty, the MP-69 is one of the best looking clubs I've seen in awhile and I wouldn't be surprised to see it make the Golf Digest Hot List.

When it comes to the Mizuno MP-69 Irons, one glaring point that should be mentioned is the new 4D muscle design. The new 4D muscle pad in the back of the club is more pronounced and locates weight strategically from 3-iron to pitching wedge. This means the shorter irons are designed to appear cleaner and more compact and have a higher centre of gravity for better trajectory control. The trailing edge of the sole features a bevel on it to allow for a cleaner exit from the turf. Mizuno says: " Utilizing 4D Muscle design technology, the Mizuno MP-69 irons are a breakthrough in muscleback iron design, Mizuno is well known for its MP line of irons and serious golfers around the world look to us for the latest and greatest. We are extremely excited about the MP-69's and believe they will deliver game-changing results."

When it comes to the wholesale Mizuno MP-69 Irons, you can refer to their performance on the course before your purchasing. Tester says: " I can vouch for that as the 3 iron is now back in my bag for now as it clearly has a higher ball flight than my old MP-32's. The memories of my MP-32's came flooding back when I picked up one of the MP-69 irons during my fitting. I am not an expert by any stretch, but I do have experience in playing bladed irons."
Back to top Go down

Discount for golf Mizuno MP-69 Irons
Page 1 of 1