Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The simple questionnaire survey on Titleist series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharonlucky
Bitten

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-12-30

The simple questionnaire survey on Titleist series Empty
PostSubject: The simple questionnaire survey on Titleist series   The simple questionnaire survey on Titleist series I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 am

Today I am so glad to do a questionnaire survey on the forum, maybe most of you will regard me as a spammer here, never mind, I am honestly to say:” I am not”!
It’s about the golf items on discount golf clubs and wholesale golf clubs, the object is titleist golf equipment, I believe that someone have heard about that brand, it’s famous online, especially for golf players.

Ok, the first one is Titleist 910F Fairway Wood, the price online is $169.99, I summarize it with one sentence: it metals deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound.
The second one is Titleist 909H Hybrid, designed to provide the golfer with the perfect launch and spin throughout the various lofts available. And the size, shape, offset, and centre of gravity location progress through the lofts to provide the proper ball flight, workability, and trajectory control.
The last but not the least, Titleist 712 MB Irons, with classic muscle back forged irons that deliver the looks, feel and performance highly-skilled player’s demand. Forged from 1025 carbon steel with bright chrome plating, MB irons feature constant blade lengths, minimal progressive offset and a thin topline for superior shotmaking.

I summarize them just depends on their features, so what’s your opinion on Titleist series? Welcome to add more!

Back to top Go down
http://www.salegolfsets.com/

The simple questionnaire survey on Titleist series
Page 1 of 1