Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+18
ninadoll
twilightperson25
rpecfan
Lusty
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Karen
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Xtremeangel
Crystal
VelvetRainDrops
Kenzie
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
obsessed
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Tamran
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Random Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm

LOL, hopefully she won't notice. It's above my bed and its just small...then again, knowing my mum, she has eyes like a hawk, she sees EVERYTHING!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:11 pm

so does mine unfortunately !

I think im gonna go see Twilight again in a bit

Last edited by Maria Cullen on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Aww lucky u, I don't have anybody to go with me to see it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:35 pm

I didnt go, I had words with my sister & ended up now going anywhere Sad
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm

well she had asked for something in the electronics department and i stopped and said no we don't and looked away because someone else was asking for something. Two moments later i get this smack on the shoulder... and she was like well that was rude. I'm like one don't touch me like that and what was rude? i wasn't done yet and you went right on your married way. I said well i apoligize but i thought you were! but dont you ever do that again and she then apoligized before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 pm

I think I would of hit her back ! LOL

I know I keep moaning but my bloody ankle is killing me, It couldnt hurt more if I'd snapped the bone in half !
Sad
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 pm

there would have been a fight..lmao. who does that type of thing?! man people are crazy..lmao
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Agreed ^
Seriously I cant believe she did that to you, Well done on staying so calm
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 pm

ya ty. i stayed calm till i went in the back.. then i started cursing under my breath. lmao. don't wanna get fired over some stupid shit. but trust me if i didn't care about walmart she would of got a smack right back lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:21 pm

oh i understand the not wanting to get fired part. but there is a fine line between what a customer should and shouldn't do and for me that is one of them. i had a customer once (i worked in a tux store for almost 6 years) he was mad cause his sleeves weren't just perfect. i was trying to get him calm and letting him know i would fix them right now. that was part of the job, being able to hand sew issues on site. so i was taking the thread out and talking calmly saying i'll get this right for you sir. no worries. i won't let you leave here not happy. this fool comes up to the counter and gets IN my face and starts screaming and yelling calling me me names and i look at him and i go no i don't think so, please step back annd out of my face. so he does but then he keeps yelling and swinging his arms around in a hissy fit. my manager was right there not doing shit.. she was a weak person...lol. anyway he kept on and on and i go you know what.. i'm done with you. i've been nice and trying to help you over a half a freaking inch. yet you are treating me like this. no.. you can wear it how it is, i'm done. the ass then THREATENS me... my life mind you.. over a fucking rented tux..lmao. i go sir, you will not talk to me like that. he goes the customer is always right.. i go to a certain point and only then. he's yelling and i pick up a pen and i throw it at his feet. Laughing i go some people may be scared of you but i am not! go to hell! and i stormed off to the back Laughing

after that i don't know what happened. he left and my manager came back to get me from outside. i go..they are gonna fire me now aren't they? she goes no they will not. he was WAY out of line getting in your face like that and threatening you. there is only so much that a clerk/sales person should take and that was one of them. my bosses of course got a call about it. then when we (there were 3 of us there that day) told them what happened. they were so mad at how he reacted and stood behind me when he tried for a refund. he never got it either. stupid fool!

working in that type of setting i try REALLY hard not to lose my cool. if i feel i am.. i just go never mind and walk off. it's not worth it for me or for the person. so you are brave and good. cause i would have taken her hand when she hit me and simply said mam...please do not touch me like that. it's out of line. gah i couldn't even think of doing something like that even if it was rude!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Went shopping today, got a new twilight shirt that I've never seen before, buttons, a bookmark, new vamp book, and the wrist cuff that Emmett and Edward wear. Last week my hubby bought me a pin (writing).

Random Thread - Page 24 New_sh10

But the back of mine is different.

My throat is killing me and I'm so thirsty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

I have that shirt Jenn I think that was one of the first ones I ever got. In fact lol I have about 11 shirt including my 2 hoodies and that doesn't include the one I have coming next week! Gah I spend to much money lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 am

does it have "are you afraid?" or the cullen crest. Mine has the crest. I didn't mean that it was a new shirt, I've just never seen this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 am

I think I'm going to bed. Everyone Have a good night.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 am

i have that too.. but i can't remember what is on the back. i'm gonna check now so i know.

man i want the writing pen but can't find it..haha.

hope you feel better lord knows i know how being ill feels.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 am

ya i hear what your saying. first thing i asked when i had my small heartattack was, was it from stress or weight. They said neither but i think stress was part of it. I mean they said it was because i had extra tissue in my heart when i was born and it just decided to reveal itself. I never been more happy to wake up after the ER. i thank god each day know that i wake up in the morning. But yeah.. know at work i don't force myself to do more than what i can. And i take a breath and try to not let a costumer get to me.

and i know don't take things for granted anymore.. like my family and my friends i've made.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 am

well i only have the hoodie that says twilight on the front and are you afraid on the back. then i got some posters. What pen??
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Jess your siggy gave me a heart attack Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:

Aww no! That sucks!! Sad
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote :
Jess your siggy gave me a heart attack Shocked

I saw it and had to have it, I just wish I had the programs to make em. I would love a Jasper and Edward siggy. Its alittle bigger then most but he's so yummy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:51 pm

I want a hoodie. I started to get some of the patches, my mom told me that she would try to make me something if I got them. But I sorta ran out of money..haha I tried making a pocket book, with the iron on letters, but I couldn't get the stupid letters to stay.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Karen wrote:
Maria Cullen wrote:

Aww no! That sucks!! Sad
We made up & went tonight, I just got back. I love the Cullen men more and more every time I watch them !

My son goes back to school tomorrow after the christmas holidays & im dreading it. He's not a morning person (I have no idea where he could get it from Laughing ) & he doesnt like school so tomorrow will be fun
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:29 pm

I'm glad you sorted things out with your sister! Very Happy
Good luck in the morning, it's not fun when they're not morning people!!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:32 pm

^ she'd know!!! She lived with me!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 pm

LMAO!! Yup!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next