Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Convention, Australia

Go down 
+4
TwilightLulu82
danni4hardyz
Tamran
Nadine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Twilight Convention, Australia Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm

I don't know if this has been posted already i haven't see it so here it is.

there is going to be a twilight convention in Australia (yah Danni...lol)

announced Guests so far are Alice and Emmett. lol

Here is the link.

http://www.twilightaustralia.net/convention/

Did i mention that i want to go? LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:09 am

i just read about this and got so excited! i hope that she could go!
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 am

I am going!!! Yay me lmao I wish I could take you both with me Nadine and Tam, you know I would do it in a heartbeat if I could!

My friend Kirsty got really excited and got 2 tickets for it for her and I. I have to travel there on my own so I am freaking out a bit lol, we both live in different directions. We are going to meet there and probably have to stay overnight. OMG I am seriously freaking out cause I didn't expect to go at all cause my hubby can't take me or watch the kids as he has to work that day and night. But the tickets are ordered so I will find a way! I have to! For the love of Twilight and sexy Kellan I will work it out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Yay!!! I'm officially jealous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:54 pm

YAY!!! i'm so glad you get to go! it will be so awesome and i want lots of pics! if i could go with you i so would. but at least you get to go and do something and we can live thru you!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:38 pm

YAY!!!!!!!! i am sooooooooo excited for you Danni...you gotta take LOTS of pictures. LOTS. lol you are going to have so much fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:14 pm

so jealous.... just kiddin. I hope you have so much fun....bring back pictures... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Tamran wrote:
YAY!!! i'm so glad you get to go! it will be so awesome and i want lots of pics! if i could go with you i so would. but at least you get to go and do something and we can live thru you!

Thanks everyone. ^_^

You know this truly is the last thing I expected, especially living over here. I am so grateful to Kirsty cause I wouldn't be going if it weren't for her. But you know how I can ramble on and on, so I promise I will give a full report and pics! I might even call you sometime during it. I wish I could send you pics straight from my phone, crappy international phones! lol.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 pm

OMG that would be crazy expensive... I do hope you have a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Yep it is expensive, I have to find enough money to stay overnight and the cost of the fare there and back. Then you have to pay for each individual pic and autograph per actor. The call to Tam isn't that bad, we did that before and were really surprised how cheap it is. If Nadine is awake I might call her too lol, or Tam can have a running commentary to her from me lmfao.

But I just noticed they have absentee packs for people who can't make the conventions. I don't know if that applies to ones held over there as well as the ones here in Australia. I don't know how much they cost I didn't look. But it comes with autographs, so that is an option for people too.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm

could I get you to do me a favor?

If you do meet Kellan Lutz could you get a pic and post it here or something??...*Drools*
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Oh don't worry I am definitely going to post any pics I get. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:38 pm

As i've already said to you, hope you have an awesome time Danni.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:55 pm

I hope you have an amazing time Dani, Im jealous that you get to meet Alice as well as the sexilicious Emmett !
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Thanks. ^_^

Well to update, originally we had general admission tickets that you can upgrade right up until about the week before or something. We were hoping to save enough money to upgrade to VIP tickets so we get guaranteed pics with them and autographs. Plus that includes a cocktail party the night before with the actors. They are only selling 10 passes for it atm online.

Kirsty rang them and freaked when they told her that half had sold already. So she went and upgraded both out tickets then rang me up to tell me lol. So we are going to a cocktail party with them! OMG how exciting and freaky! First I have to pay back Kirsty then I have to get a dress lmao I mean I must look good for Kellan, not that he will care but anyway! He is stuck with us all night! I think I'm going to just die! There is suppose to be one more guest coming that they haven't announced too.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:16 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Thanks. ^_^

Well to update, originally we had general admission tickets that you can upgrade right up until about the week before or something. We were hoping to save enough money to upgrade to VIP tickets so we get guaranteed pics with them and autographs. Plus that includes a cocktail party the night before with the actors. They are only selling 10 passes for it atm online.

Kirsty rang them and freaked when they told her that half had sold already. So she went and upgraded both out tickets then rang me up to tell me lol. So we are going to a cocktail party with them! OMG how exciting and freaky! First I have to pay back Kirsty then I have to get a dress lmao I mean I must look good for Kellan, not that he will care but anyway! He is stuck with us all night! I think I'm going to just die! There is suppose to be one more guest coming that they haven't announced too.

girl that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking awesome!!!! i'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! ohh buying a dress that will be so much fun!!!!! gah i can't wait to see pics and hear stories!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:28 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Thanks. ^_^

And now im even more jealous !
I'd probably get thrown out for following Kellan everywhere he went. They'll think im some kind of nut job stalker lol!
Back to top Go down
c.desu
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 am

i so wish i went to this.
my friends and i were crazy to go
but we didn't save up our money in time
i hope theres another one next year.
Back to top Go down
http://christyxx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Convention, Australia   Twilight Convention, Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Convention, Australia
Page 1 of 1