Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base

Go down 
+5
VelvetRainDrops
Nadine
Maria Cullen
Tamran
martina85
9 posters
AuthorMessage
martina85
Bitten

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-26

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Empty
PostSubject: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a Twilight devoted fan, I'm writing to you because I'm desperate, I'm taking a course (it's a subject about communication and marketing) where I needed to make a video and post it in youtube, I had 3 weeks to make 100,000 people watch it, I have done everything I could think of, I only have 26,000 views, if I don't meet the goal, I will fail the course and I won't graduate this year, I beg you please help me, I know we Twilight fans are a very strong fan base that supports each other, so please help me, click on the link, you don't have to watch the video, just click on it so the view counter increases. If you have any suggestions on what I can do to increase the views I would love to hear them.

Thankyou very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foXhc3Ejlg
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:54 pm

martina85 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm a Twilight devoted fan, I'm writing to you because I'm desperate, I'm taking a course (it's a subject about communication and marketing) where I needed to make a video and post it in youtube, I had 3 weeks to make 100,000 people watch it, I have done everything I could think of, I only have 26,000 views, if I don't meet the goal, I will fail the course and I won't graduate this year, I beg you please help me, I know we Twilight fans are a very strong fan base that supports each other, so please help me, click on the link, you don't have to watch the video, just click on it so the view counter increases. If you have any suggestions on what I can do to increase the views I would love to hear them.

Thankyou very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foXhc3Ejlg

hahaha the vid was too funny. i never watched harry potter but i did watch it. i would join every twilight board i could find and make this same post. that should help. good luck!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Another view from me !
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:42 pm

hahaha love the video. well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Maybe you can post it on myspace or something like that...if you've not done that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:55 pm

hahahaha that was funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:20 pm

hahaha that was really good.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 pm

That is tooo funny....I laughed so hard....I hope you pass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Sure I'll go click on it and watch it. But I agree with Tam, I would post it on as many forums as you can find. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 am

Great vid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base
Page 1 of 1