Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just finished "Twilight"

Go down 
+9
PneTwilight
Kenzie
danixsaur
danni4hardyz
obsessed
Tamran
Nadine
VelvetRainDrops
Joanna
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Certified Nursing Assistant/Obsessing over Twilight, Rob, you know all that stuff! ;)
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Just finished "Twilight" Empty
PostSubject: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:04 pm

I finally finished the first book! All I can say is "WOW!" LOL I wasn't expecting a preview of the next book, I was very excited since I didn't have the next book yet, cuz I am borrowing them from my sister. I read the first chapter of it since it was in the first book...at the end of that chapter I was so anxious to keep reading, I didn't have "New Moon" yet in my hands and I was going nuts. I called my sister and told her she needed to bring those books over ASAP! LOL I am starting the second chapter now. The book is so awesome, I just can't get over how enthralled I was in it, I am not much of a reader, but my God the emotion that came over me in that book is just unbelievable to me!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunflowerjo75
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed them....and also welcome to the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Yah how exciting that you love it so much. Its amazing how many people never really read and then they start twilight and they cant stop. I love it. I am sooo happy you love it so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 pm

glad that you have liked it so much. what nadine says is true. people that don't even read or like to read pick these up and can't put them down..haha.. i love it!
Back to top Go down
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female
Job/hobbies : Certified Nursing Assistant/Obsessing over Twilight, Rob, you know all that stuff! ;)

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:33 am

I started "New Moon" last night and got really bummed out, I know we can't post spoilers in here so I will shut up! But I thought I was going to lose it. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I don't really care! I just can't believe how involved I am in these books, it's just crazy!
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 am

Nadine wrote:
Yah how exciting that you love it so much. Its amazing how many people never really read and then they start twilight and they cant stop. I love it. I am sooo happy you love it so much!

Yeah, i've always sucked at reading!! i had like a reading level of a sophomore in highschool cuz i never read. but one i read twilight, i just can't seem to stop!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:48 pm

Joanna wrote:
I started "New Moon" last night and got really bummed out, I know we can't post spoilers in here so I will shut up! But I thought I was going to lose it. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I don't really care! I just can't believe how involved I am in these books, it's just crazy!

ahhhh but you can talk about it in the new moon section. Wink i don't require people to post a spoiler warning.. most of us here have read them anyway. so you can talk away as much as you want.
Back to top Go down
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:32 am

I kinda figured that out Tam, and I have a feeling I am going to be another one after I am done reading the series, especailly re-reading "Twilight". I have more questions than anything, like the "I wanna know" kinda questions, I am getting very impatient...I'm only on chapter 11.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 am

It is amazing what these books do. I was always one of the top students in my class for English, so reading wasn't a problem for me, I just hated it lmao. Maths was my downfall, I totally suck. But something about these books just made me HAVE to keep reading, I have always hated the thought of reading a book with a passion. But now I love reading with a passion as well as the leading man! I can't believe how fast I read Twilight, I think it really does take people in and you kinda become one with the book and you just can't stop. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:18 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
It is amazing what these books do. I was always one of the top students in my class for English, so reading wasn't a problem for me, I just hated it lmao. Maths was my downfall, I totally suck. But something about these books just made me HAVE to keep reading, I have always hated the thought of reading a book with a passion. But now I love reading with a passion as well as the leading man! I can't believe how fast I read Twilight, I think it really does take people in and you kinda become one with the book and you just can't stop. ^_^

I know, when I used to read books, it usually takes me forever to read them, I don't really get into them much, but these books...took me about 4-5 days to read Twilight. New Moon I started Thursday night and I will finish it today. Smile
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:12 pm

I finished Twilight...I was so impressed on how amazing this book is! It's all I think about!! I got into it so much and all I wanna do now is read it again and again!! I started reading New Moon last night and it made me cry. I mean I could barely continue reading because of all the tears in my eyes. I was taking twilight to work and reading it there, but I'm not sure if I want to take New Moon because of how emotional I get with this book. I am attached to all the characters....Plus I could only imagine the looks on my co-workers faces if they seen me sitting there balling like a baby or getting really mad and talking out loud like I do when I read...LOL
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:07 pm

I was talking yesterday to my aunt and she just finished New Moon. She said she was really burnt out on the series because she just really didn't care for it. And I told her I didn't like it for the lack of Edward, but she said she didn't like it because she thought Bella just needed to move on and stop being so teenagey what with the hole in her chest and the being all zombie-ish....lol. I thought my aunt was a little crazy then cuz I can't blame Bella for any of that lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:27 am

my mom hasn't said this to me but she did my sister. cause see my mom took my book to read. well my sis told me that my mom told her she couldn't get into it. so now i'm gonna go get my book back..lol. my mom tho i didn't think would really get into it. she's not into lovey dovey stuff. never has..she wasn't like that with us growing up either..lol. i mean some people just don't care for those type of things.
Back to top Go down
PneTwilight
Bitten

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:28 pm

I Just Finished it the other Day but im not getting new Moom until Christmas I realy want to get it (Hmm Maybe I could Find a way to go to Waterstones on Saturday)
Back to top Go down
twilightrox1305
Bitten
twilightrox1305

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : reading
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 am

omg i bought twilight on satuday afternoon and finished it at like 4 yesturday and i wasnt even reading all the time cause ii had G.C.S.E mocks revision. i've never read a book that quick before Shocked i shocked myself but i'm now totally obsorbed in twilight. i used to be a huge harry potter fan but twilight has completly topped it. i can't wait to get new moon im getting it tommorw. theres a new twilighter on board. Smile Laughing Very Happy

maria
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Welcome Maria!!!! I'm Jess.. I was just like you, I read the book in about 2 days and then finished the reat of the series in about 3-4 days. I've read the entire series 5 times and I'm about to start it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
TeamJacob
Bitten
TeamJacob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Yes Twilight is Wonderfull.
It keeps getting better.
Back to top Go down
alice_fan
Bitten
alice_fan

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 pm

im on new moon for the sixth time i cant wait to finish it to get onto eclipes, breaking dawn.... then start all over again hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just finished "Twilight"   Just finished "Twilight" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just finished "Twilight"
Page 1 of 1