HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Borders Shirts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 1368
Age : 40
Location : Looking for my Edward/Emmett
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:05 pm

England sucks when it comes to Twilight stuff too, We have NOTHING apart from the books of course !
I really, really want a bookmark & the keychains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 2414
Age : 34
Location : Jacksons underwear drawer sniffin his undies!
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 pm

I got 2 keychains today.. 1 has Edward on one side and Bella on the other and the other one is the group shot. I will upload some pictures later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 1368
Age : 40
Location : Looking for my Edward/Emmett
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:27 pm

Im jealous !

They are supposed to be bringing out a Cullen crest one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator


Female
Number of posts : 1677
Age : 42
Location : Memphis, TN
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
Im jealous !

They are supposed to be bringing out a Cullen crest one too.

don't be! i got you the edward/bella one today Wink i bought the cast ones they had but there weren't enough to cover everyone..so i hope the edward/bella one is ok. i have an extra set of bookmarks too. i bought all they had just in case that day..lol. email me and we'll work out the price thing. Wink

i dropped a pretty penny at hot topic today. i'll post about that in the other thread...haha

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 2414
Age : 34
Location : Jacksons underwear drawer sniffin his undies!
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:50 pm

I haven't been able to get to Borders for the bookmarks...With my luck as soon as I am able to get there they will be gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 1368
Age : 40
Location : Looking for my Edward/Emmett
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:14 am

Tamran wrote:
Maria Cullen wrote:
Im jealous !

They are supposed to be bringing out a Cullen crest one too.

don't be! i got you the edward/bella one today Wink i bought the cast ones they had but there weren't enough to cover everyone..so i hope the edward/bella one is ok. i have an extra set of bookmarks too. i bought all they had just in case that day..lol. email me and we'll work out the price thing. Wink

i dropped a pretty penny at hot topic today. i'll post about that in the other thread...haha
Girl I fizzucking LOVE you !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator


Female
Number of posts : 1677
Age : 42
Location : Memphis, TN
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
Tamran wrote:
Maria Cullen wrote:
Im jealous !

They are supposed to be bringing out a Cullen crest one too.

don't be! i got you the edward/bella one today Wink i bought the cast ones they had but there weren't enough to cover everyone..so i hope the edward/bella one is ok. i have an extra set of bookmarks too. i bought all they had just in case that day..lol. email me and we'll work out the price thing. Wink

i dropped a pretty penny at hot topic today. i'll post about that in the other thread...haha
Girl I fizzucking LOVE you !

Wink i told you i would get you that keychain! but no matter what i love you anyway..hehe

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 1368
Age : 40
Location : Looking for my Edward/Emmett
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm

I love you anyway too Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GraceCullen
Bitten


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:37 am

I have to get an Edward t-shirt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Borders Shirts   Today at 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
Borders Shirts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Borders closing 400 STORES, 11,000 jobs lost more unemployed
» ROTR 3 t shirts
» Luscious Hair T Shirts
» Wilf Wright
» Tshirt quilt interfacing question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: MERCHANDISE :: Twilight-
Jump to: