Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new twilight trailer in october?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

new twilight trailer in october? Empty
PostSubject: new twilight trailer in october?   new twilight trailer in october? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Over at camp Twilight, the vampire drama based on Stephenie Meyer's novel, we've been informed a proper trailer is due in mid-October. When we pressed for more details on the possible film it will be attached to, our informant clammed up.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=7749

omg... i'm like about to have a nervous breakdown i swear.. and over a damn movie! i think i'm so excited that i can't stand myself. it's like i want it to hurry but then again i don't.. cause it's like everything.. it gets here and then it's over..lmao
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: new twilight trailer in october?   new twilight trailer in october? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I know exactly what you mean dood, I cant actually wait for the movie & im all excited but I dont want it to be all over & done with either Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: new twilight trailer in october?   new twilight trailer in october? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:56 pm

LOL i read about the trailer. lol I can't wait. i swear every little bit of news gets me so excited already. I think the day before the movie comes out here i wont be able to sleep or shit. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: new twilight trailer in october?   new twilight trailer in october? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:38 am

^ I'm the same Nadine. Everything Twilight gets me excited or even if something reminds me of Twilight, lol. Can't wait to see a new trailer.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: new twilight trailer in october?   new twilight trailer in october? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 pm

I wanna go to the movies Sad Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new twilight trailer in october?   new twilight trailer in october? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new twilight trailer in october?
Page 1 of 1